CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Introducing Myself

Hey Bloggers! My name is Alexis. I'm turning 12 on May 15th.
Anyways, here are useless facts.
*I like the colors light pink, lavender, and lime green
*I live to...... DANCE!
*I also like Soccer. :)
*I have an obssession for blogging...
*I used to be a mod for this site
*I'm mature for my age
*I love to read and write, I do it everyday. :)
*I want to get published someday and become a doctor. (A General Practitioner, to be exact.)
*I love fashion
*My favorite sites are www.Betweentalk.com and www.Polyvore.com
*My best friends are: Muranda, Emalie, Rachael, Abby, Alina, and my recently new one, Bailey.
*I'm homeschooled

Thanks for reading my blog, but I gotta warn you future readers.....

I eat................... Cheese.
~Lex

0 comments: