CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I wanna cry. :(

Why do I have such a bad life? :(
I'm not happy, but I don't care about me and Emalie not being friends anymore. She was being really mean to me and got her friend, Jess, to tell me off and she kept threatening that she was going to kill me. And, I'm really scared, believe it or not. I didn't know who it was when I added her and she could've seen my Yahoo profile and seen where I lived. She called me a bunch of REALLY nasty names, and I tried to ignore her but... UGH!

I can't believe Emalie gave out both me and Muranda's email addresses so she could do that. I wanted to cry but yell at her at the same time!

Bleh.....

So yeah, you can see how my day is going. Also, my mom is stressing out about this job. I understand why, but still. It sucks.

*Listens to I Hate This Part ~ The Pussycat Dolls*

Well, I better go.
~Lex

0 comments: