CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh My Jonas

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you believe my oldest blogs? I can't stop laughing.

Just to let you know, I was depressed back then but I'm a whole new person now. Lot's of things were happening that you don't even know... And my latest blog? Wow. I didn't stop writing, obviously.
I was such a sore loser. xD

Anyways, I'm happier now. But I get sad when I remember the good ol' days on BeTweenTalk. Truthfully, I'm glad I'm off there, but the memories were wonderful. :)

I'm back into ballet and I'm hoping to get into pointe soon.
I found a new site, can you believe that? It's called Polyvore.

I might even delete my old blogs because I feel a bit embarrassed by them. Once again, I'M DIFFERENT NOW!! (sorry for ze caps)

I'll blog more often now and I'll be happier in them. Unless I'm cranky.... :P

Loveeee,
Lex

0 comments: